- Eliminates splits and injuries
- Is easy to clean, more sanitary than rough surfaces, and improves water runoff
- Protects manure-handling equipment from damage by concrete chips or sand
- Makes floors safer for people and machines
- Does not require washing or brushing floors before we come, just your normal scraping
- Uses a machine that does not spook the cows—jobs can be completed with cows inside
- Uses a method that is spark-, dust-, and chip-free by using 1-inch diamond blades
- Doesn’t pound on the floor, so thinner concrete can be grooved without damage
- Can be completed with minimum down time for your work—our equipment grooves approximately 1,000 square feet per hour
- Has us doing all the work—your manpower can perform regular duties
- Requires no clean up—cows can walk on the grooved area immediately
- Uses grooves scientifically designed for no damage to cow hooves or vehicle tires
- Eliminates the cost of using sand, grit, etc.
- Is cost-effective—one or two cows saved usually pays for the job
- Creates permanent grooves—no need to redo every few years; guaranteed for the life of the concrete
- Is a PERMANENT CURE, not a temporary “Band-Aid” repair like roughing up
Concrete Grooving International is your concrete grooving expert! We have been in the business of grooving and grinding for over thirty-five years, during which we have worked throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We use custom-built machinery for fast, efficient, high production.
With our superior quality and performance, CGI Corp. can offer you competitive quotes. Consider CGI’s services for any future concrete grooving or pavement marking needs.
11480 South Foothills Blvd.
Yuma, Arizona 85367
825 West Crestview St.
Springfield, Missouri 65807
|This “Captcha” math problem below helps our site know you’re not a spam robot
To contact us by phone, call 1-800-457-4244.
To contact us by email, fill out the form on this contact page.read more